Latest from the Grizz
Wake Up America
Posted Oct 22nd, 2008
1. Do you like high gas prices?
2. Do you like falling home prices?
3. Do you like the economy in the tank?
Yes, you have heard all these problems and more blamed on President Bush. Well, he will be out of office in a few months, and you know, he couldn’t have done it all alone.
If American voters don’t think and vote with a brain, we’ll only see it get worse.
There are good Republicans and good Democrats, but the facts are that the Democrats in charge are real losers.
Here’s the facts: the Democrats are against drilling for oil, nuclear power, and you name it, because they don’t want to upset the environmentalists.
We elected these men and women, so if you want change, vote them out.
You see, Congress leaders are those with seniority. Rep. Conyers, who is from Detroit, has been in Congress for 40 years. Think: Democrats have run Detroit for more than 40 years. Get the point, folks! Do you like the shaft the politicians are giving you?
They spend millions of dollars to collect a $170,000 job. We should only pay them $100 per year–that’s all they are worth.
Some points for all of you who worry about global warming and carbon emissions:
1. The Earth is 4.5 billion years old, and has cooled so the crust of the Earth is between 15-25 miles thick. Our Earth is 8,000 miles in diameter. The Earth gets its warmth from the Sun but is slowly cooling.
2. You are traveling at 1,000 miles per hour as the Earth spins on its axis, and 67,000 miles per hour around the Sun. The Moon spins around the Earth and creates the tides. This, folks, is what makes our weather.
Man really doesn’t mean much to Mother Earth.
It is also believed that the Earth rotates its North and South Poles every 500,000 years. But don’t worry about that, you won’t be around then. If you live 80 years, you’re a .000000006 of a factor.
Whoever you vote for, they should support drilling for oil, gas, clean coal, nuclear everything, and Congress should pass laws exempting all regulations that would delay these programs.
Think of the one million jobs that would be created.
~ The Grizz
You may have also seen my thoughts in USA Today - October 23, 2008 ☺
PDF of my USA Today Ad